About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something year old wife and mother. I love to cook, paint, draw and be a mom. My family is my everything.

Monday, January 30, 2012

such bad bloger

I am so bad at updating my blog.

B is now 3 and we just found a preschool that is like the one I went to, and B loved. He'll start in March, I need to give my nanny about 4 weeks notice. B is growing up so much. He talks in sentences, he can count, identify some letters, ride his big boy bike with training wheels, swim a little and eating really great.

L will be 7 months in a few days. He is sitting up well, rolls around when on the floor, and plays so cute. He eats 2 meals of solids a day and really loves some and dislikes some too.

I've been trying to make a huge effort to eat healthier and lose more of the baby weight that has remained on me. With L - I gained 60 lbs, and lost 30 right away, and I've been trying to lost that last 20 or so lbs.

I've got a huge addiciton to pinterest too. Here is a link in case you want to follow me:

http://pinterest.com/mommysteph2009/

My pins show how much of a recipe addict I am. I have way too many cookbooks and now I have so many boards on pinterest just for recipes.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad, blogging should be something you enjoy, and not something that you have to force yourself to do. I see your life on FB, too, so I'm keeping up with you!

    We should start Pinterest Addicts Annon.

    ReplyDelete