About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something year old wife and mother. I love to cook, paint, draw and be a mom. My family is my everything.

Friday, September 9, 2011

back to work

I was able to take 10 weeks off after having baby L. I wish I could stay at home with both the boys, I was laid off after having B and was at home with him for the first year.

I start back on Tuesday. Praying I can do it. We found a nanny to take the boys to, I had B in a daycare, but was worried about the baby being neglected, so made the choice to switch.

Our nanny has 2 children - a almost 3 year old boy that B likes to play with and a 14 month old girl, she also is trying for # 3. I hope it works out.

I'm not sure if I can get back in the swing of working - blogging - being momma to 2 - and a wifey. Only time will tell if I can.

2 comments:

  1. You will do great at work! I know it must be terrible having to leave your boys, but you'll survive, I have faith in you! Your boys are so lucky to have a momma that so wants to be home with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it all, I know you can! I hope everything goes well when you go back. It may take a while to find your groove but you will.

    ReplyDelete