About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something year old wife and mother. I love to cook, paint, draw and be a mom. My family is my everything.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

35 weeks and it's feeling like it.

I can't bend over without feeling like I'll puke and I do puke at times from bending over. I can barely roll over in bed, when I need to get out of bed, I have sciatica pain and can barely walk. I can barely shave my legs, sit or stand for too long of either, I have been on a baking spree making a sweet baked good almost 3-4 times a week.
I am hoping this little guy comes soon, but not too soon, I still need to do a few things, including giving him a name. Any suggestions are welcome, the middle name is set to be Michael.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you are so very uncomfortable! Sounds pretty rough.
    I am totally obsessed with names.
    Some names I think go well as a compliment to B's name:

    Griffin
    Sullivan
    Liam
    Graham
    Vaughn
    Henry
    Sean

    ReplyDelete