About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something year old wife and mother. I love to cook, paint, draw and be a mom. My family is my everything.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Just another day

Today was just another Saturday. I was home with B like I am every Saturday, cause D works. We got up, had a nice breakfast of cereal, toast and strawberries. I love fresh summer fruit.

We then made some chocolate roll out cookies and cut them out, fun and yummy. We packed up and went to Costco for a diaper run, B loved all the samples they were giving out.

We got home and ate a quick lunch and took a nap. Naps are heavenly to me right now. I try and take one every time I get him down for one. I love that the summer here has not been as hot as it usually is, it is typical to get a lot of 100+ days here in the summer. Today was a nice low 70's day, perfect for backyard play. B and I had popcicles on the deck and watched the chickens. Then we painted on the deck, until he put the paint brush in his mouth - What the heck? That promptly ended our painting fun. Luckily it was non toxic and washable. Funny 2 year olds.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a nice Saturday! I love the weather, too. It was in the 80's yesterday but today it is so cool and nice.

    ReplyDelete