We still have not picked a name out. I feel horrible. I don't feel as if I've bonded with this baby so far. I'm also worried how B will react or act up with the new baby around.
I'm going back home to visit my family this weekend and my sister-in-law is throwing me a baby shower. I'm hoping that being around my Grandma, sister-in-law, brother, niece and nephew will cheer me up. My nephew is turning 7 this Sunday. My mom's birthday would have been Monday - May 30th. I am going to be still in town visiting so I'll likely go to take some flowers to her grave.
I'll post some pictures (hopefully) of the trip, B is really looking forward to playing with his cousin, they love talking on the phone to each other.
I'm so sorry, Steph. I have no idea what you must be going through with this pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteI know you miss your mom, but I know she is so proud of you. <3 Hugs!