I started a new job last week, a year after I had my precious little boy. I am so grateful I was able to stay home with B for an entire year. I work as a Paralegal. I love the legal field. I am now trying to balance being a mom, a full time worker and a wife.
I am having a hard time adjusting to having my son at daycare. I think it was harder for me than him. He really enjoys going to this lady's house. I miss him and now only see him for 2-3 hours a day during the Monday - Friday work week.
My new job is probably the busiest I have ever been. I mean slammed with work, the phones are ringing off the hook and cases are coming in so fast. 3 new ones just today.
I am so happy for you and I hope you can really enjoy this job! And I bet you will always treasure your time with B that first year. Congrats!
ReplyDelete