So the first of the year was a start of a family diet. We are having our own "E" family's biggest loser.
My mother-in-law, father-in-law, D and I are doing it. We are doing this in part of our new year's resolution, but also to try and create new healthier habits for my family. I want to raise B right and try to get him into a healthy family from the start. We started the diet on 1/1 and it will end with the biggest loser contest on 3/17, of course we picked St. Patrick's day for the end date.
I am hoping as a personal goal to lose at least 10-15 pounds, but most of my goal is to lose my baby "pouch". Now this is going to be my biggest challenge. I will admit here that prior to getting pregnant with B, I was a drinker. I started drinking when I turned 21 and was a pretty heavy drinker until about 2 years prior to being pregnant. So I have more than just the baby pouch to lose, I have a beer belly. I am not proud of this, but it is a part of who I was before becoming a wife and mom.
I have lost some weight and I am happy with the progress so far, but now I need to try and squeeze in some exercise.
Good for all of you! I think it's great. I am a terrible cook but I love to look up "healthy recipes". Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGood luck S!! You looked awesome when I saw you!
ReplyDelete