A thirty something's girl from California. I have a toddler son and another baby boy on the way due in July 2011.
About Me
- Stephanie
- I am a thirty-something year old wife and mother. I love to cook, paint, draw and be a mom. My family is my everything.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
rolling over
On Tuesday morning Brendan rolled over for the first time. Tuesday, April 21 was also my 2 year wedding anniversary, what a wonderful memorable anniversary gift little Brendan gave us. Right now my good camera is missing, maybe left it at my brother in laws house in Folsom. I will put up a video when I locate it. I do have another camera that I will try to make the video function work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is SO AWESOME -- what a milestone!! And happy anniversary to you and D! :o)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete