About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something year old wife and mother. I love to cook, paint, draw and be a mom. My family is my everything.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gardening

Do you garden?

I love the way fresh food from my garden tastes. My husband and son dug me up a new larger patch to start from this year. I need to get moving on it. I still have Italian oregano from last year, but everything else died.

My to do list of plants I want:
1. Tomatoes (Italian variety)
2. Sweet Basil
3. Rosemary
4. Strawberries (already planted in a strawberry pot)
5. JalapeƱos

I think that is a good start. I want to do corn too, but I don't think I have the room. I'll post pictures when my gardener helper and I are done planting.

1 comment:

  1. We're planting one this year -- as soon as the rain stops, that is. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that's going to happen in the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete