About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something year old wife and mother. I love to cook, paint, draw and be a mom. My family is my everything.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

29 week survery

ow Far Along: 29 weeks 3 days

Size of Baby: almost 3 lbs and 15 inches long

Total Weight Gain/Loss: at least 30

Maternity Clothes: yes

Movement: strongest after I eat

Complaints? rib pain, sciatica & heartburn. Right now I have a cold coming on too.

Girl, Boy or Team Green: Boy # 2 on the way!!!

Belly Button In or Out: It's flat now.

Cravings: sweets, salad, cheese, bread and BBQ

Nursery Progress: not very much at all - need to get moving on this soon.

Have you decided on childcare (daycare, nanny, in-home, family, SAHM, etc.)? In home Day Care, same place as B goes. I just barely settled this last week, nothing like waiting till the last minute. The boys will be in Day Care only 2 days a week, and D will watch them the rest of the week (lucky him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment