How far along? 27 weeks 2 days (6 months!)
Total weight gain/loss: I think about 20 so far. I will know for sure on Friday when I see my OB
Maternity clothes? 95% of the time, a few non-maternity shirts and pants still fit.
Stretch marks? yes, on my belly from B, no new ones yet
Sleep: pretty goods right now. I try and take tums before bed and only get up 2-3 times a night to pee.
Best moment this week: So far, just feeling baby kick.
Movement: all the time.
Food cravings: cereal, sweets, salad and BBQ!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? almost out, it's just about flat.
Wedding rings on or off? still on/
What I miss: beer
What I am looking forward to: 3-D/4-D Ultra sound on Friday! Deciding on a name.
Weekly Wisdom: Just try and rest as much as one can.
Milestones: almost the 3rd trimester! The countdown is on, less than 100 days to go.
I love that you're craving BBQ! As you probably recall, that is ALL I wanted when I was pregnant with Will :)
ReplyDelete