About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something year old wife and mother. I love to cook, paint, draw and be a mom. My family is my everything.

Friday, March 4, 2011

21 week survey

How far along? 21 weeks 5 days

Total weight gain/loss: up 13 lbs, I was under in my last estimate.

Maternity clothes? 95% of the time, a few non-maternity shirts and pants still fit.

Stretch marks? yes, on my belly from B, no new ones yet

Sleep: okay, better some days. At night I sometimes get bad heartburn, which prevents me from sleeping good.

Best moment this week: D felt the baby kick for the first time on Saturday and again last night.

Movement: it's getting stronger each day. I feel him the most before bed and after I eat.

Food cravings: cereal, fruit and pastries.

Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? still in

Wedding rings on or off? on, I hope the swelling will stay at a minimum this time, but with my due date in the summer, I am sure they will have to go off.

What I miss: Beer

What I am looking forward to: scheduling a 3d/4d ultrasound and picking a name out.

Weekly Wisdom: None, I nap when ever I get a chance.

Milestones: I getting closer to the 3rd trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment