About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something year old wife and mother. I love to cook, paint, draw and be a mom. My family is my everything.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

sad

I have been a little down lately - I have been constantly thinking about my mom. I miss her so much and wish she was here to share the joy of having my son. I also wish she was here to teach me everything about motherhood. I can't tell you how many times I have had a question about something and I could ALWAYS count on calling my mom and she knew the answer. I grew up with just my mom and my brother, my mom did an amazing job as a single mother.

I did the memorial tattoo I was thinking about, it is not colored yet, but here is a picture of it:











first photo of outline







shaded

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, this must be so difficult. Your tattoo is a beautiful tribute. I can't wait to see it colored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the tattoo at Metamorphic Tattoo, it is on Bascom Avenue near 280. One of my brother's best friend Sphinx is the artist, I've knon him most of my life. He does all the fmaily tattoo work - including my hubby's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tribute to your mom. I know you miss her. You are so strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your Mom would be so proud of you and the Mother you are to your little one. Keep blogging...your journey is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete