About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something year old wife and mother. I love to cook, paint, draw and be a mom. My family is my everything.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

my birthday

My birthday is on Saturday. I'll be 32 years old. On Saturday we are going to my Great Aunt's surprise birthday party, her birthday is the day before mine. It will be my first birthday without my mom. My mom made my birthdays so special every year when I was growing up.

I think I will take the baby to the graveyard on Saturday morning after I drop off D to work to drop off some flowers to her grave, I've been going pretty regularly with my grandma.

D's car broke down a few weeks ago and we have been sharing my car or him taking it to work leaving the baby and I stuck at home. I am hoping we get this resolved very soon, as it is getting old.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry, I know this is going to be hard for you. I'll have you in my thoughts.
    Happy Birthday, though!
    And good luck on the car situation; Nick and I have been sharing my car for about 3 months now since his broke down and we haven't had the money to fix it. PITA for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday! I remember how hard that first birthday was for me without my mom, and I know it's going to be hard for you too -- but hopefully you can still enjoy your special day a little bit!

    The car situation sucks. I hope it's resolved soon!!

    ReplyDelete