About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something year old wife and mother. I love to cook, paint, draw and be a mom. My family is my everything.

Monday, March 9, 2009

2 months today!!!!!

I cannot believe how quick the first 2 months have gone by. My little boy is getting bigger each day and amazing me with the progress in his development. He is smiling everyday, now in response to me smiling at him. He is starting to talk a little now too. He even copies the sounds I make and repeats them back.

I am waiting for him to laugh now, he has been laughing in his sleep since he was born, which is the cutest thing ever.




















a mini video of my little guy starting to talk....




4 comments:

  1. He is so sweet! I can't believe he is already 2 months old. I'm glad you're enjoying every moment with him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is soooo cute!!! I want to give him a hug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he is two months old already. He is such a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so cute! I think he looks alot like your husband!

    ReplyDelete